• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
is the wind a problem there or is it generaly pretty good for flying?

For SD standards it's normally dead calm, but when a storm blows through it may kick up. I did learn last year that if you have your pos rental minivan parked on red dirt and a rain comes through......move it quickly. The red dirt does not just run off like the stuff at home!!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
For SD standards it's normally dead calm, but when a storm blows through it may kick up. I did learn last year that if you have your pos rental minivan parked on red dirt and a rain comes through......move it quickly. The red dirt does not just run off like the stuff at home!!

@Terryscustom you must have been parked at 3D line, it turned into a mud pit last year. @combat chicken drove us down the last Fri. night, he says he still washing mud out:lol2:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
@Terryscustom you must have been parked at 3D line, it turned into a mud pit last year. @combat chicken drove us down the last Fri. night, he says he still washing mud out:lol2:

Yea, about a car length off the road pointed slightly downhill:(. One nice thing is in the past four years I've been there I've only seen it rain three times during the day. One 45 minute sprinkle, once kinda washed / blown away from the BBQ but that went over quick, and last year with a half day BS spizzle.

CEThomas

50cc
Any areas that you can back a pickup to to drive a golf cart out of the bed? We are tight on space and would like to get by with our short ramps or no ramps.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Any areas that you can back a pickup to to drive a golf cart out of the bed? We are tight on space and would like to get by with our short ramps or no ramps.

Lots of hill sides, so short ramps probably work( I'm guessing) so Lets ask @Superbee If he can't help I got a buddy, get bout 3-4 beers in him, couple shots of crown @emtp275 will drive it off NO ramps, loading it back up, is gonna be the hard part.