• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

emtp275

100cc
You are gonna be pissed if you don't take any birds with you. The nice thing is that none gives a rats ass how good or bad you fly on the 3D line. Just don't fly over the pits or in an unsafe manner, you'll be fine.
I like to hear this LOL, I have been worried about getting in others way or looking like I was flying 2D.... I have been flying for years on and off but just got serious with learning 3D in the past year and really want to come down and learn from the "Low Class" I just know ill be bored stupid making a few circles and landing on the main flight line. I just dont have any planes to go fly scale.

I like to hear this LOL, I have been worried about getting in others way or looking like I was flying 2D.... I have been flying for years on and off but just got serious with learning 3D in the past year and really want to come down and learn from the "Low Class" I just know ill be bored stupid making a few circles and landing on the main flight line. I just dont have any planes to go fly scale.
3D flight line only has 4 pilot stations, if I remember correctly. Getting up are flying early are best options, as most will still be nursing hangovers. Dont ask me how I know that.....

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
3D flight line only has 4 pilot stations, if I remember correctly. Getting up are flying early are best options, as most will still be nursing hangovers. Dont ask me how I know that.....
5 flight stations on 3D line, and the young ones start early, nothing like a WOT rifle roller at daylight to wake you. :lol2:I LOVE it, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, "BUT" some complain, and I suggest and warn you "NOT" to camp down there there unless you are willing to deal with it, and a little loud night life. Join in the fun, or bring some ear plugs. Camp up top with us FOG's, bout the only thing up there is a few rowdy's, and generators, well if Pepe was coming this year, you might get a Dawn Patrol call around 4:30-5am, but duct taping his azz to a lawn chair before nite nite, will solve that little problem. 15 days till roll out :yesss::dancing-chicken::brian-banana::woohoo!::spongebob:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Unless they change it this year, one flight station is for the pond, but only four planes can be up at one time: the pond flier can take off from one of teh four regular stations, then walk over to the pond once the plane is up.
Herve I bet that's what it is, I was surprised to see 6 stations on the main line, thought it was 5 up there also.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Much needed house repairs will keep me from NALL this year BUT!!!!

I got's me running water!:woohoo!::woohoo!:
out with the old.jpg
free-outhouse-plans-01.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Next year Kelly, start saving now. Our plans changed a bit, as Pepe is in Reno now with his bride looking for a new home, so he out, but talked with him this morning, and he already talking bout 2016

You know it Donnie. Rob and I had talked a lot of this but too much life getting in the way. 2016 it is!!! Look out Nall cuz the Dime's on me to get there!!!!

Last edited: