• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BalsaDust

Another VA flyer. Cool deal wish you were closer so I could meet up and watch you fly. Seems you have some mad skills.

@Tavis I work in Ashburn building UAV's and your name came up.. do you recall Steven McClure?? he is a pretty good friend of mine and said he used to fly with you! small world i have been watching your videos for years but had no idea you were so close!

Tavis

50cc
Do tell... Rifle rollers eh :too-cool:

Great to see you last week :way_to_go:
You too man! Not riffling yet..lol seems that's the one I have the most trouble with. Need to put some time in on them tho. I am working on some of the lower energy stuff though. some of its just stringing maneuvers together in a different way.

Last edited:

Tavis

50cc
@Tavis I work in Ashburn building UAV's and your name came up.. do you recall Steven McClure?? he is a pretty good friend of mine and said he used to fly with you! small world i have been watching your videos for years but had no idea you were so close!
Small world... Yeah Steve and I used to fly together at the old club behind the VA hospital in Martinsburg WV. Back when I was learning 3D on Morris Hobbies prophiles..lol fun times! Steves a fun guy to hang with