• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Joe "Hone" Villavicencio

hone

150cc
Geez dude you've got some nice flying spots. Epic huckin as always mate
Thanks! This spot is walking distance from my house. The tall grass you see there has saved me a few times :)

It needs some bling :)

Haha yeah, all the vinyl i have left is kind of big for this plane but it'll work for the Laser when i finally get one.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks! This spot is walking distance from my house. The tall grass you see there has saved me a few times :)

Haha yeah, all the vinyl i have left is kind of big for this plane but it'll work for the Laser when i finally get one.

We can fix that :D

hone

150cc
Thanks for the vinyl Gary! Looks great on the plane and i have some left over for the next plane too :thumbup:

Here is something i put together of my 48 Extra EXP [video=youtube;4zUoHDEEfMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zUoHDEEfMQ[/video]
Watch in HD

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks for the vinyl Gary! Looks great on the plane and i have some left over for the next plane too :thumbup:

Here is something i put together of my 48 Extra EXP [video=youtube;4zUoHDEEfMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zUoHDEEfMQ[/video]
Watch in HD

You're welcome! Outstanding flying as usual Hone! Thanks for making the video!!!

Feral

Hone your a phreak 1:52 that looks awsome man your a hell of a pilot get into some comps you'll dominate

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hone your a phreak 1:52 that looks awsome man your a hell of a pilot get into some comps you'll dominate

+1
Was that a crankshaft right into a KE spin? You madman! Very nice! I'm seeing 3D "Horse" in the future. WE could call it "Huck" First one to spell Huck by missing the challenged maneuver loses! So Joe- crankshaft to wall to you ! Show it! Gary, what do you think? "Huck" the 3D dueling challenge, brought to you by 3DRCForums:popcorn::pompom:

wedoitall

+1
Was that a crankshaft right into a KE spin? You madman! Very nice! I'm seeing 3D "Horse" in the future. WE could call it "Huck" First one to spell Huck by missing the challenged maneuver loses! So Joe- crankshaft to wall to you ! Show it! Gary, what do you think? "Huck" the 3D dueling challenge, brought to you by 3DRCForums:popcorn::pompom:

hey that was my idea of a contest
:p

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
When? I didn't see it! Great minds think alike. Sounds like fun. You'd need a third party to judge what makes or breaks as a maneuver.

hone

150cc
Thanks for the kind words guys!

3d "horse" sounds awesome. I'll have to find some more 3d folks to play with around here though haha :)
You guys are definitely on to something. I play the same game in skateboarding(called "skate" )and it is a fantastic way to learn new moves and push your friends to try new moves as well.

Last edited by a moderator: