• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Team Pilot Orel "Jazzy Hands" Elbaz Throwing Down With The Aerobeez Extra 330SC

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Excellent. Any ideas on what day of the week?

Well if we are matching schedules then you available day is the 14th. Not good to fly my field on weekends unless you want to dodge foam warbirds, flying wings and jets all morning. Calms down after noontime when the winds generally come up and the morning crowd thins out.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The SEFSD club is a very good club with lots of open space. The only limiting factor is the electric only rule, so I guess it boils down to what Aerobeez and the team pilots will want to be flying.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
The know its and electric field, they have plenty of electric planes as well. There is a lot open space for sure and a nice clean blue sky background for good visiblity. Being we currently have 380 members you can imagine Saturday mornings can become nuts.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The know its and electric field, they have plenty of electric planes as well. There is a lot open space for sure and a nice clean blue sky background for good visiblity. Being we currently have 380 members you can imagine Saturday mornings can become nuts.

I've been there in the afternoons on the occasion, it already trumps my clubs normal Saturday attendance!!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] If we can get a date when everyone is free then it will be lots of fun. I think Brad might want to hang out too.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] If we can get a date when everyone is free then it will be lots of fun. I think Brad might want to hang out too.

[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION], I'll be in NorCal all next week. [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] and I were tentatively planning to fly Friday August 14. My club clears out by 11 AM most weekdays, so we'd have the place to ourselves.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION], I'll be in NorCal all next week. [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] and I were tentatively planning to fly Friday August 14. My club clears out by 11 AM most weekdays, so we'd have the place to ourselves.

Yep it's on my calendar. Would be cool if the Aerobeez crew met up with us too.