• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ok, we're all set. All the confirmed competitors at this point have completed registration. We have 1 slot left open for Friday, and 5 slots open on Thursday if anyone else would like to per-register.

We will still be accepting "walk-up" registration at the field for any open slots.

Sounds like its shaping up great Gary. Good job with the promo and pre registration. I'm sure it will be a winner for all and a definite repeat event. Can't wait to read and see reports an vids/ pics. Good luck to everyone.

I can't wait to get there but I got a lot of work to do still. I gotta paint my DIY trailer . Make the plane racks pack up all my gear, load the trailer install the hitch on my car get some asleep. I hope to be at the field early am. Good thing I'm a local club member. Well sort of local an hour away.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I can't wait to get there but I got a lot of work to do still. I gotta paint my DIY trailer . Make the plane racks pack up all my gear, load the trailer install the hitch on my car get some asleep. I hope to be at the field early am. Good thing I'm a local club member. Well sort of local an hour away.

Me too, still have a lot of prep work tonight:

Finish combat plane

Clean and tighten up all airplanes, including the ones that will be for sale, and freshen up the Beaver (LOL)

Buy beer

Finish Gyro's Laser

Pack up the van

Get gas

Leave early

Finish combat plane

Clean and tighten up all airplanes, including the ones that will be for sale, and freshen up the Beaver (LOL)

Buy beer

Finish Gyro's Laser

Pack up the van

Get gas

Leave early

Oh yea gotta get my combat plane ready too I guess I can leave that to do at the field.

Lol everybody loves a fresh beaver so don't forget that one

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Finish combat plane

Buy beer

Finish Gyro's Laser

Pack up the van

Get gas

Leave early

Is dad going with you?
Beer should move up two positions on your list!
What are you selling?

***Mike I agree 100%- my bad! Thanks for the "lookout".

Last edited by a moderator:

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Well I've gotten 3 practice flights in... :| I hope I can get at least one more in before I leave tomorrow.. Weather and plane troubles keep getting in the way.. :(