• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
I like the Q5s. Driven them and the Q7s. You can fit a lot of planes in the 7 :) Learned how to drive stick in a S4, dang that was fast! :D

Hoping I can fit my 70" Slick in the Q5... tired of dragging out the minivan every time I want to fly the 25%'ers

Found out my 25% mxs fits in my g/f's camry but its extra work since i have to remove the horiz. stab.

Selling my miata around jan/feb and will be stepping into a mazdaspeed3, should be plenty of room to carry a few larger planes since a 60" is the biggest i can get into the miata.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Thanks Jim!
I like Aztechaeromodels, though I'll probably have to pick up a few other bling parts while I'm there :)

They do have some really cool bling stuff. Been Eyeing the fuel pump for a while. Mine needs a new pump put in it before next season. It a homemade job.

3dplank

70cc twin V2
My grandma passed away lastnight. She is no longer suffering. I will be moving my mom in with me to take care of her.

SnowDog

My grandma passed away lastnight. She is no longer suffering. I will be moving my mom in with me to take care of her.

Keeping you in prayers both for the passing of your grandma as well as the road ahead with respect to caring for your mom.