• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I think I just need to move somewhere where the crashing season is longer than the building season!

wedoitall

John, you're too much! You go flying today?

got to fly the TH edge as usual. but no balsa rained all day long. getting better with roll'n harriers on that epp could get a couple circles in the yard before i lose it. man i cant believe what a difference epbuddy lipos made on my planes.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Got out and flew a bit. Quite windy. 15 to 20. Only got in a few flights on the EPP edge. Had an incident on the 4th fight. KE spin to a rolling harrier exit and the wind just said nope not gonna happen. Pancaked and broke the landing gear out in the corn field. No other damage though. What a nasty muddy walk that was. Hahaha. I've broken the landing gear out a couple of previous times on this plane so may have to really open her up and do a full rebuild in there. Will see when I get the chance to pull it apart a bit later and look at it.

Didn't get to fly the 48 because somehow my esc throttle points were reset and it wasn't powering up the motor at all. Not sure what I did to it. But figured it out after i had pulled the spinner, prop, cowl all off the plane to look at all the connections. Simple fix once i realized it. Too windy to go out and fly it now. not feeling that brave at the moment as it seems to have picked up even a bit more out there. Suppossed to get quite windy with rain moving later tonight and tomorrow. Might have to wait till Monday to get her back in the air.

Video of one of the flights is uploading will post it up here shortly.