• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SteveT.

100cc
We originally had them separate, then combined them, then folks wanted a 3DHS one back....so...we opened it back up.....whichever everybody wants is OK with us... I suppose we could do a poll......

SteveT

gyro

GSN Contributor
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

I don't have a prob with EF it just seems most of the fans have a prob with 3dhs.

Everyone has their favorite brands... But it needs to stop there. We're all in the same boat here, one 3D Community.
To quote both of the owners of 3DHS and EF, "at the end of the night, we're all under the same tent drinking together".

aronph

70cc twin V2
Everyone has their favorite brands... But it needs to stop there. We're all in the same boat here, one 3D Community.
To quite both 3DHS and EF owners, "at the end of the night, we're all under the same tent drinking together".

AMEN......I believe this needs be the "common site thread"....no 3DHS or EF specific chat...we allready have all the brand or plane specific threads...I mean wouldnt it be cool to hang out with Jase and Doc Austin in the same thread with Joe and Jim?:)

gyro

GSN Contributor
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

AMEN......I believe this needs be the "common site thread"....no 3DHS or EF specific chat...we allready have all the brand or plane specific threads...I mean wouldnt it be cool to hang out with Jase and Doc Austin in the same thread with Joe and Jim?:)

That is EXACTLY what we're trying to accomplish here in this thread specifically, and on this site in general!

aronph

70cc twin V2
well then I think we need to push the issue...whats the point of following a 3DHS specific BS thread AND a site general BS thread?

3dplank

70cc twin V2
bs is bs no matter who you are or what you fly:D (unless it's a copy of another scheme) Let's all join and be merry:D