• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

-DJO

70cc twin V2
You guys got crushed Dan. Family and friends all over down there and it's crazy the amounts of snow. Everyone I know has no power at the moment.

We got about 15 inches in rochester, ny.

Yesterday late afternoon with about 10 to 12 on the ground.
View attachment 5778

This morning. Wind is actually down if I wanted to charge batteries and then shovel a runway at the park.
View attachment 5777

Yup, we're at 30'' by now I'd guess, if not over that...

My mom's Honda Civic is literally completely covered over. LOL the only thing visible of it is a tiny bit of one of the side mirrors... :eek:

:)

Dan

njswede

150cc
We only got about a foot here. Just makes for a beautiful winter day and the kids love it!

IMAG0683.jpg IMAG0674.jpg

wedoitall

Aha! THAT'S why I'll never live farther north than I do right now. F* snow, and everything about it! :D

ha! exactly!

i didnt mind the snow too much until i started flying. it still doesnt stop me unless is bad. it does suck to drive to work on bad roads, especially when you get called out at 3am.

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Pretty sweet. Especially if you live in the Northeast :)

[video=youtube;tPg1ZMiC9pA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tPg1ZMiC9pA[/video]

njswede

150cc
Damn. That makes me feel awkward already.

Because he works with dead people? Dying is the most natural thing in life. OK, I'd admit, the whole embalming thing seems a bit messy to deal with, but there's nothing awkward about it.

But then again, that's just me and my relationship to death.