• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Manta

70cc twin V2
Sorry it hasn't resolved completely... hope you don't have to go under the knife again. Did your PT have you exercising on both sides equally?

oh yea. part of my pt (my idea) they have a board with nuts,washers and bolts on them they would have me kneel and just basically take them on and off. This was more for me staying in the position than learning nuts and bolts lol.. I told them jokingly,that if they wanted to mimik what i did at work to tie the board with the screws and nuts under the table and have me get upside down and do it.... guess what was tie strapped under the table when i got back the next appt. lol keep my mouth shut next time but i want to get better.. so thats just a small part of what i did in pt.

gyro

GSN Contributor
oh yea. part of my pt (my idea) they have a board with nuts,washers and bolts on them they would have me kneel and just basically take them on and off. This was more for me staying in the position than learning nuts and bolts lol.. I told them jokingly,that if they wanted to mimik what i did at work to tie the board with the screws and nuts under the table and have me get upside down and do it.... guess what was tie strapped under the table when i got back the next appt. lol keep my mouth shut next time but i want to get better.. so thats just a small part of what i did in pt.

Sounds to me like you actually had a really good and caring PT!

SnowDog

The name resolution issue has been resolved...those of you who like to just type 3drcforums.com in their address bar, or have bookmarks with that address, can continue to use them.

:thumbup:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
The name resolution issue has been resolved...those of you who like to just type 3drcforums.com in their address bar, or have bookmarks with that address, can continue to use them.

:thumbup:
If I'm not having a problem should I be worried? :facepalm: