• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
We had our first fantastic weekend in quite some time. Not too many out taking advantage. Managed to burn up 17 lipos on 8 airframes on Sat glider, edfs and of course the fleet from EF and 3DHS. Good stuff! Only minor lg issue from long grass and an elevator servo replaced due to "over usage" a fun repair!

gyro

GSN Contributor
We had our first fantastic weekend in quite some time. Not too many out taking advantage. Managed to burn up 17 lipos on 8 airframes on Sat glider, edfs and of course the fleet from EF and 3DHS. Good stuff! Only minor lg issue from long grass and an elevator servo replaced due to "over usage" a fun repair!

Ok... I'll bite... "over usage?"

gyro

GSN Contributor
Me! 4 flights on ym 87" SHP, 4 flights on my 102" QQ Yak 54, 3 flights on my 42" Slick, 2 flights on my Raptor 50, and 1 flight on my friends 131" Composite Arf yak55.

Thats awesome Dan! I'm guessing some practice for the 3DRCF-38 in there?

dskuro95

100cc
Some in there. But I needed to practice a little more for IMAC. First event is memorial day weekend and I gotta a lot to improve on

dskuro95

100cc
The IMAC event is in Maryland. They are all over throughout the season. Mostly CT or Md. I am trying to get an event held at my field but I need someone to CD the event.