• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Jkim

50cc
somebody is hooked on the Velox :) (doesn't hurt that it's your only plane in TX!)

You a correct sir! Not to mention that thing is a blast in the wind down here!

I did some tuning on the 20 yesterday and it is running so much better. I am planning on putting the 18x6 on today and see how it does.

wedoitall

Hey Chad, maybe you ought to learn how to handle that bicycle before you buy my CBR, huh? :p

I put my buddys bike in the classifieds one time. of course it actually wasn't for sale and he had no clue before hand I put it up for sale. the ad said "bike for sale, too big for my panties. I thought it was gonna help me pick up chicks, but boy was I wrong. sacrifice for $300.

his phone was blowing up from people calling. he was like what the hell is going on my bike isn't for sale. we rofl about that for a couple years.

SnowDog

hmmm...that is devious...perhaps a certain friend of mine is going to "unwittingly" offer one of his planes for sale :) ;) :veryshocked:

nah...I wouldn't do that to him...but it is quite fun to think about it :D