• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Lol... How many kids you got Steve?

(2) One by my own doing and one that I have raised since she was 10mos old. Both girls and love em to death. (quite difficult at times now that they are late teens)
Hope youre feeling better Steve!!!
Hey wasnt that supposed to be my Velox???

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
(2) One by my own doing and one that I have raised since she was 10mos old. Both girls and love em to death. (quite difficult at times now that they are late teens)
Hope youre feeling better Steve!!!
Hey wasnt that supposed to be my Velox???

I've got two girls also... They bring me tons of smiles and fun, but I know I'm in for it when they get older. 2 is plenty for me.

Yes, the Velox I sold to JKim is the Velox that you let me have... ;(

I'm back into the "I owe you" category again!

You coming down to the Ft Smith FLI in September?

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Would really like to confirm on the Ft Smith FLI but just too early to tell. Ive been really trying for so long to make a bigger event but work never seems to slow down. I was forced to make a career change later in life due to the economy (union construction) so Im not at the top of the ladder anymore. Not complaining but rather feel blessed for the opportunity and to be working at all. Still got the family and the toys ;-) Time will tell...hopefully I can get some time off to come out any throw down.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Yea that has been around for a while now but jaw dropping every time I see it. I flew helicopters in the Army National Guard and we flew NOE (Nap of the Earth) but that is plane out butt puckering.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Saw this video today, freakin hilarious!
[video=youtube_share;bFEoMO0pc7k]http://youtu.be/bFEoMO0pc7k[/video]

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Got in some flying today, but man was it windy again :( got in 1 flight on the epp edge (way too windy). 2 on the 42 slick and 4 on the 48 edge. Most guys at the field today that were there flew once and then did not fly again. I just kept going up. LOL Would have flown some more even though it was windy but wife wanted me to get the yard work done. I am going to be spoiled next time I get to fly in calm conditions. It will almost feel like cheating. I was a little wimpy with the breeze tossing the planes around and played pretty much 1 mistake high and didnt really flirt with the ground down low. Just seemed like a sensible thing to do when its blowing 15 and planes are bouncing all over. LOL Good day hoping the morning brings calmer conditions, getting stuffed charged back up this evening for another day. :)