• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
So, you didnt like my video? :)
Your video is cool and I posted on your Nall post that you should have added the Deep Purple sound track to it. It looks cool over the water. My comments were on the FG thread on the flip side of his flying. Did you post the video on FG?

Manta

70cc twin V2
Your video is cool and I posted on your Nall post that you should have added the Deep Purple sound track to it. It looks cool over the water. My comments were on the FG thread on the flip side of his flying. Did you post the video on FG?

Ive not been on FG yet with it, no. I might throw it up there later. I was told everyone made up after the great smoke out deal earlier in the week. So I figured all was well to post vids of all parties. I wasnt there when all that went down. Also not had a chance to check out the thread you linked saying they got into it with Km. I will tho.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ive not been on FG yet with it, no. I might throw it up there later. I was told everyone made up after the great smoke out deal earlier in the week. So I figured all was well to post vids of all parties. I wasnt there when all that went down. Also not had a chance to check out the thread you linked saying they got into it with Km. I will tho.

It's not a fun thread to read :(

ryan_m

100cc
It sounded killer smoke and some butthead flying as he came in on the flight line and hovered until you could not see a thing. Sounded like people were screaming landing and yet he continued to hover and douse the area with the best smoke screen ever. Wamsy was one of the folks in the air trying to land. There were no incidents but could have ended bad. Here is a thread for your reading pleasure/displeasure

I especially love the post where this supposedly 9-post wife is slamming theKM telling Arron that he is overweight and her avatar is a picture of herself and she is an Omega Mu herself.

All and all it was a great advertisement for that aero cumulous smoke oil. But it looks like there will now and for ever be a new term for 3D pilots. There are 3D pilots and 3D FOG's. 3D FOG's are now those who fly higher energy maneuvers and the 3D pilots fly with reckless abandonment.

Most definitely displeasure. Why I ever go to that site when links like that are posted is beyond me. And then I keep reading even after I'm disgusted.
no more...

Definitely some people there that should listen to Ben's advice during the 3dhs podcasts!

wedoitall

i was singing Deep Purple as i saw the title. :D

econpatric

70cc twin V2
Most definitely displeasure. Why I ever go to that site when links like that are posted is beyond me. And then I keep reading even after I'm disgusted.
no more...

Definitely some people there that should listen to Ben's advice during the 3dhs podcasts!

I am totally with you on the "keep reading after I'm disgusted" comment and you know that a person would look like as big of a fool to make any sort of reasonable comment once that mess is started. This is the reason 3DRCFORUMS.com is the only site I have ever participated in discussions within. I believe that it could happen here, but I think our staff would handle it much differently.

joshgluck

100cc
At Zach's field. LVRCS. Great time!

Dude.. Thought you were coming to gca.. I was there with Pontus and Glenn.. It would have been awesome to meet up in person. Maybe this weekend? I'm hoping to get some time on Sunday.. I'd like to get the 74 started at least..

njswede

150cc
Dude.. Thought you were coming to gca.. I was there with Pontus and Glenn.. It would have been awesome to meet up in person. Maybe this weekend? I'm hoping to get some time on Sunday.. I'd like to get the 74 started at least..

Looks like the weather is going to be OK on Sunday, so I'm definitely coming back for more! I think I'm going to start working on my 51" Slick tonight. Maybe I get to maiden it this weekend?