• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

what size deep cell marine battery do i need to use with my PL6? also specs. im going to pick one up in a hr or so and dont have time to research. yesterday i burnt over a 1/4 tank of gas in my truck charging. thats over $20.

sry in the advance for the cross post

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Anybody have a suggestion for me? I am going to need some landing gear soon for my profile slick project. I am guessing it is going to come in around 9-10 pounds and be running a 19 or 20" prop. If anyone knows how high the landing gear for a 71 slick is off the ground I would appreciate the info.

Edit: I should have checked 3dhs first. It says 6 3/4" high. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks,

-Nate

Edit again: It looks like something like this might work... has anyone used them before? http://outlawhobbyproducts.com/tetherite-landing-gear-90-size.html

Last edited by a moderator: