• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKfreak

150cc
Imo, regardless of 2 or 3 o'clock poisons, we do agree that ones should take heed and index the prop during the drilling process? This was my addition to the statements made/ tips given on how to drill a prop. :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Imo, regardless of 2 or 3 o'clock poisons, we do agree that ones should take heed and index the prop during the drilling process? This was my addition to the statements made/ tips given on how to drill a prop. :)
Yes indeed! That is why I like purchasing from vvrc as they do it for you for free. They also usually have the prop I need in stock :)

aronph

70cc twin V2
I do mine at 11 o clock position...meaning the blade my hand is on is at 11 o clock when it stops at the compression stroke.

some one post me a link to the imac thread. I wanna read up on it. I am thinking about starting to compete in basic next year... I cant find the thread