• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

Lost my dad to cancer in 2011.

Right now my sister in law is fighting brain cancer and she's only 49.

Prayers for all of you guys and your families.

Life can be rough some times.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Guys as we get older we realize the fragility of life. My wife and I (yup happy story I remarried to an amazing woman!) council troubled marriages and let me tell you there is a huge HUGE percentage of sadness all around us. People are hurting in the cafe where you get your coffee, people are hurting in the office at work, people are hurting all around us. This sounds very Eugene Oregon but dang it people need hugs, people need encouragement and they need to know someone cares.

Take a look around on your next trip to the store, work or outing and you will see it in there eyes.

Hugs the kids, parents, wives or whoever is in your house and really let them know you care.

Wait this is a airplane forum not a support group! Ah sorry guys, I'm done preaching, ha ha!

You all have a great night and snowdog and dth7 were praying for those situations!

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
3dMike, That's the beauty of the "discuss anything" thread...you never know where you might find support or inspiration. Best wishes to your sister, Snowdog. I hope she will get well soon.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Guys have a great Sunday. We all have "stuff" but it makes it bearable when it can be shared. One of my best blessings (my little girl) is getting up and we'll be headed to church today. To all those in pain of any kind try to have the best day you can. Peace and thank you.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Sorry to hear about the losses

I lost my step dad(49) in 1996 due to some cover ups by the US Navy and my real dad(62) died in 2008 from cancer. I suspect I have about 17-18 more years and I'm done, since all males in my family have never lived past 60-63 years. Live life to the fullest while you can!!

aronph

70cc twin V2
and it's things like this that make me wonder why full grown adults argue tooth and nail about toy airplanes....

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] Here's the scheme I designed with the contrasting top and bottom I mentioned on the phone

Attachments

• RWplane.jpg
    RWplane.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179