• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
i learned a new manuveur today. i dont know what its called but it starts off as a pop-top and ends kinda of a crankshaft. almost like a poptop, to cartwheel, to crankshaft. ill try to get some video in the next day or 2.

it was windy as all get out this evening too.

Please share some tips on how you do it

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Was it like the move at 4:15 in this video?

BTW, what is a crankshaft? I thought I was on top of this stuff!

[video=youtube;olGwCDWlx7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olGwCDWlx7I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Remeber posting years ago with Ben that I wanted to see a 3DHS Yak 55. He said that it wouldn't be a good 3D airframe due to the lack of fuse side area, and that it would suffer in knife edge flight. Glad they got it figured out...I knew that if anyone could make it work that they could do it! Good work guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Mike says the same thing about yellow, but I blamed his senility on old age! You're young enough to know better!
Red is much faster!

Hey wait a minute! ;) Sure go ahead and dig a guy who's offline for 4 days! I'm okay with being the odd man out...I've been that way my whole life, at least that's what my wife and kids say! :D I'm trying to catch up on all the activity over the last few days...whew...there's a lot to read!!!

Oh yeah, and yellow is better. :D

SnowDog

Anyone have a t-mobile smartphone they can ship to me to allow me to borrow? Mine doesn't wanna work anymore

I've got a T-Mobile G1 smart phone...check the specs and let me know if you can use it...not sure about camera resolution...

PM me if you want to use it.