• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
So who is still in the San Antonio area anymore? Looks like I "may" be doing a 34 hr reset here off i-10 at the TA truck stop. :). I believe this area is where we came to the fly low in a cple years ago with Hypersprint,Starzen,and Randidly. Holy goodness that was a fun trip

Me :)

But depending on when you come thru, I might be at the Austin 3d bash

Manta

70cc twin V2
Im here now bro. But not feeling well. Was t gonna do the break had a load. Was getn ready to leave out and got sick on the gut. Ill be here a bit. Think supper got me.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Im here now bro. But not feeling well. Was t gonna do the break had a load. Was getn ready to leave out and got sick on the gut. Ill be here a bit. Think supper got me.

Damn, sorry you're not well. I'm stuck at work today and gotta pack the trailer tonight, wish I could make it out but not this time.

Safe travels, and feel better!

Manta

70cc twin V2
Lol. Some of em are good man. Lol i jad me two of em cple nights ago. I bought a 40 qt electric cooler and have sammich meats and stuff in there. I only eat outside the truck a few meals

That is a lot better than my on the road diet. I should see if they make a 110v small cooler as I have access to that, but not 12V in my "rig". Airport food is getting old.

Manta

70cc twin V2
This stomach bug is getting old. My last trip to Texas was way better and this was before surgery when I was still in tons of pain. The people and planes I was hanging w helped me focus away from the pain a little

hone

150cc
Anyone have a recommendation for a good drill press. Not looking to spend too much, I'm just using it to drill props.