• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!!

How I start my morning everyday! May the force be with you!

IMG_8604.JPG

My buddy thinks he's a human! LOL
IMG_8598.JPG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
BTW we have a contest with some free give aways starting on Monday (sponsored by [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]) so be on the look out!

Bipenut53

150cc
Very cool Mike! Im there with you on the coffee!! But straight black for me, no creamer and as strong as I can get! My dogs think they are human too. This is what I walked into the other day of leaving them alone for an hour and without putting the "devil" dog in her cage before I left....
Can you guess the guilty party?? lol Hint: The dog in the picture on the right, the one under the table was hiding because she knew what my reaction was gonna be lol.... Cant stay mad at them too long....

IMG_20150825_190024024.jpgIMG_20150825_190028723.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ha ha ha! On another note looks like I'm gonna have to buy a powerball ticket! Holy cow! It's predicted to be over $800 million! Man... I'm imagining now the FULL SCALE planes I would buy with that money! Wow

Bipenut53

150cc
Lol already bought mine! Been dreaming of the small house with hanger on a private airstrip.... Oh and a little warmer climate lol

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Here is my rationalization

The wealthiest person is not the one who has the most, it is the one who needs the least.

Buy your ticket, and be happy whatever happens