• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool The Crack Pitts

Just did a new vid of the Crack Pitts and dropping it off here as if to say; we've been flying a lot of the multi winged planes these days, but, don't sleep on the good ole Crack Pitts design. It may be an older design but it still can keep up with any of the 3D aerobatic planes offered by Twisted. A Cody Wojcik original turned classic.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Watching that makes me want to get mine out again. I keep meaning to order some 3s batteries for it and never remember when I'm buying other things. I've only flown it a dozen or so times in the several years I've owned it and that was on 2s which I didn't care for. I happened to have it in the truck at the field one day when I saw a friend charging a bunch of 3s 480s so I borrowed one and a different prop. It was a completely different airplane! Much more fun!

Thanks GSN, Jet and Ericb! It was only a couple flights and I hadn't flown the plane in some time. It flew so well. It was like, why not do a NEW Pitts vid, right? I mean, there's a lot of planes to choose from, but if you get a Pitts, you won't be disappointed. I have some cool lights on mine too. I may have to do a little night video, too. But, next up will be a Fokker vid :cool:

Thanks for the kind words. Not sure. That's a stick build wooden kit, Arthur. Different than the foamies but I suppose it is very nice if you can build like that.