• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D The Viper- ST is now AVAILABLE!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Any 40 centers goin to be made?

Been there done that, not sure I'll do another one soon.....but I just never know what kinda bug I'll get. This is my 42% MXS scratch build (the Viper is pretty much a modified MXS so this is where it started). This one was done with a very straight leading edge.....almost like an edge just as an experiment. This is Jake Fahn @cardenflyer flying it for the first time:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
@Terryscustom I played around with some mixing and figured out a way to do flaps and crow. It is not 100% ideal, but it works well. I am uploading the video now.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
BUT, can you do spoilerons and still be able to do crow? I was able to get to what you have but then could not get spoilerons to work, then when I get spoilerons to work I have not been able to get crow to work. Has to be a way, I just have not figured it out.