• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
New hotness!!!! :yesss:

20170209_131803.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I really truly honestly wanted to hit the "like" button. But my 3w tattooed fingers just couldn't do it. Try as I did, they were just so reluctant to even go there. I mean, I am happy for you and all....but, but.....but, it's the competition, ya know? Oiy.....ok, tell ya what....I'll do it cause I am happy for you and cause I like ya and cause even though it doesn't say 3w on it, it really is quite purdy. And....and....well, after all, it is going in a Pilot airframe.
praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif
At least that is one thing we can agree on right? Bwahaaahaaa......
hearty-laugh.gif

You best be for bringing that DA powered Edge to Huckfest. Just sayin'!
happy-nodding-smiley-face-emoticon.gif

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I really truly honestly wanted to hit the "like" button. But my 3w tattooed fingers just couldn't do it. Try as I did, they were just so reluctant to even go there. I mean, I am happy for you and all....but, but.....but, it's the competition, ya know? Oiy.....ok, tell ya what....I'll do it cause I am happy for you and cause I like ya and cause even though it doesn't say 3w on it, it really is quite purdy. And....and....well, after all, it is going in a Pilot airframe. View attachment 93462 At least that is one thing we can agree on right? Bwahaaahaaa...... View attachment 93460

You best be for bringing that DA powered Edge to Huckfest. Just sayin'!View attachment 93461

My computer has a 3W like button as well. Let's see if it will like a DA as well......

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@stangflyer needs that engine badly for his bi-plane he needs all the power he can get. What size is it DA 70?. But it sure looks good there is nothing like having a brand new engine on your workbench.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
@stangflyer needs that engine badly for his bi-plane he needs all the power he can get. What size is it DA 70?. But it sure looks good there is nothing like having a brand new engine on your workbench.
Ummm.....no!!!!! I want power, not disintegration. That is 120cc's of certain death. Because it would destroy the Pitts and my "dubs" would destroy me for havin' a "D"ead "A"gain in the house.

Just teasing all you DA fans. Lmao

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

It's a 120. This makes 3 DA's in my fleet :epic:

I really truly honestly wanted to hit the "like" button. But my 3w tattooed fingers just couldn't do it. Try as I did, they were just so reluctant to even go there. I mean, I am happy for you and all....but, but.....but, it's the competition, ya know? Oiy.....ok, tell ya what....I'll do it cause I am happy for you and cause I like ya and cause even though it doesn't say 3w on it, it really is quite purdy. And....and....well, after all, it is going in a Pilot airframe. View attachment 93462 At least that is one thing we can agree on right? Bwahaaahaaa...... View attachment 93460

You best be for bringing that DA powered Edge to Huckfest. Just sayin'!View attachment 93461

You know this engine is GOLD :D:p You bet yer arse this thing is coming to the Richland huckfest!!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It's a 120. This makes 3 DA's in my fleet :epic:

You know this engine is GOLD :D:p You bet yer arse this thing is coming to the Richland huckfest!!!
Gold? Well the price tag anyway. Hee hee.... Seriously, I have seen a few 120's run pretty good. For those that really understand the fine art of tuning, they seem to be ok.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Lmao...I like that emo! Hee hee. Yes, maybe you're right. It could be all voodoo. 'Specially with DA's. Bwaa Haa haa

Do you know or of anybody that has 3w-70CS. Just interested for now that size of plane I think would be nice to play around with. The 30 cc I am building right now should prove interesting this season and see how I like it. Up to now I like my 50cc size planes the 150cc is big and to go flying takes time and not easy to handle and get it in and out of the van, but I must say I do like flying it.