• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Thoughts on new 2017 shirts?

Wacobipe

100cc
I like the design....I'd prefer not to have white because I am a slob and will immediately get it dirty. However, as long as there is another color option (red or blue) I'm fine.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
IMO white shirts are bad, you get to wear them once and then they are rags to wipe your planes off with. I do my shirts in grey and black.

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
IMO white shirts are bad, you get to wear them once and then they are rags to wipe your planes off with. I do my shirts in grey and black.

I was in the middle of texting you just now and my cell died lol. I thought of that aswell, thats why i was thinking red, like the red ones we had before, but with my lay out. Thats why i posted it, for yalls opinions, so when i get a batch in, its what the majority would want.

Pm me, maybe we can brain storm some ideas together

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I was in the middle of texting you just now and my cell died lol. I thought of that aswell, thats why i was thinking red, like the red ones we had before, but with my lay out. Thats why i posted it, for yalls opinions, so when i get a batch in, its what the majority would want.

Pm me, maybe we can brain storm some ideas together

I'll take a Large Red Shirt after @Decal Dennis works his magic on the design. :way_to_go:

Hey Dennis,
Remember the Retro Shirts you were working on? I think something along those lines in a GSN shirt would be BADASS!
:yesss:

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
What about hats like this with logo on front left

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 301