• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Toledo Expo 2014

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I haven't seen a single event video form this event this year.

I saw at least one being shot. Not sure who. We were crunched for time with just the afternoon on Friday so we concentrated on stills and talking to people then passing along info to you guys. We needed to do a little shopping too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Jim Graham from RCG recording audio with Hitec when I went through that booth. There will eventually be some videos. The ones being shot were being done for media outlets, so they will have to go through post production.

The 4 stroke gasser from Gaui was front and center, so I am sure there will be some coverage of that. It is pretty heavy for the amount of power it produces. Not for us 3D/XA people. It was mounted in a Heli

DSCN0517 (1600x1200).jpgDSCN0518 (1600x1200).jpgDSCN0519 (1600x1200).jpg

njswede

150cc
Spent lots of time at AJ aircraft. He says they are in the build. Might be available by the end of May. Won't be ready by Nall. I will post more about them later in the AJ thread.

I'm so looking forward to flying these air frames! I spent all afternoon yesterday smiling thanks to my 71" and 51" AJ Slicks so I can't wait to see what AJ has in store for us now!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
The Gaui guys kept starting the heli. Sounded awesome! Really cool.

It will be interesting to get our hands on the AJ lasers. After seeing the big one---DUDE! The pictures of these plane do not even do them justice.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I saw at least one being shot. Not sure who. We were crunched for time with just the afternoon on Friday so we concentrated on stills and talking to people then passing along info to you guys. We needed to do a little shopping too!

It was Jim Graham from RCG that I saw too. Wasn't sure who he was. There is a series of vids on RCG that is actually pretty good. He had elevator videos that were entertaining. I wish Matt and I had more than one day. Given more time we would have been able to put a few videos together. Maybe next year!