• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Toledo Expo 2014

Desert Aircraft said they would be making phone calls to start shipping DA-35s to customers this coming week. They had the finished ignition module on display. Between them and Falcon, I got some new acquisitions for the prop box. They had new props specific for the DA-70. Falcon 25x8 wide and Mejzlik 25x8 evo.

DSCN0522 (1600x1200).jpg

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
All but two photos seem to be limited to thumbnails?? Am I the only one?
Strange. Only through tapatalk. Ok on web view?

Last edited by a moderator:

DonQ8401

30cc
Enterprise,

Glad you got to stop by and meet you. Looks like you have seen more of the show than I have.Yes, we are expecting the MXS-Bach at the end of June. Tim, is finishing up some touches on the wings. You know how he like to be as precises as possible. We will have video soon. Keep an eye out on the Facebook site. Plus we have the Juka that we are trying to complete the R&D as well. It was also nice to meet Dr. Gonzo...

Cheers

DonQ

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
Awesome event. [MENTION=2280]Dr. Gonzo[/MENTION] and I rode together to Toledo. It was great to meet [MENTION=271]Enterprise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] and have lunch together. Met Joe and Andrew Jesky . (AWESOME new airfames). Met Tim Pastor at Redwing (more AWESOME airframes). Met Greg and Barb from West Michigan Park Flyers (AWESOME foam aircraft). I had a great time. Seeing all of the products up close is so cool. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Awesome event. [MENTION=2280]Dr. Gonzo[/MENTION] and I rode together to Toledo. It was great to meet [MENTION=271]Enterprise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] and have lunch together. Met Joe and Andrew Jesky . (AWESOME new airfames). Met Tim Pastor at Redwing (more AWESOME airframes). Met Greg and Barb from West Michigan Park Flyers (AWESOME foam aircraft). I had a great time. Seeing all of the products up close is so cool. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

+1...

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
What a fun day! It was great to meet so many people in person. Lunch with Dth7 an Enterprise was great. Meeting the redwing crew was fun. Hopper and I aslo spent a lot of time with AJ and JJ. Lucien at Innova8tive designs. Bavarian Demon hooked up the kids with schwag (our children too!). Cody at limitless aero. The GP line is impressive. So many more things I will think of. West Michigan Parkflyers sold out of highlanders on the first day. The expected to have enough for the weekend. I finally picked up a JST paraboard for my foamy packs. 6 at a time! Very cool.

Last edited by a moderator: