• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Tom's P-47 and Fokker D-VII update thread

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I can't imagine how that plane must handle in a cross wind with no tailwheel. I am guessing just point it into the wind and go.

Tseres

150cc
The plane handles great in a cross wind but don't taxi at all in a crosswind. Once your down thats where you shut it off and drag it back.

You don't need tough hands to fly indoor during the winter. I feel no need to test my toughness against the elements. LOL.

BalsaDust

Always love seeing pics of this plane in the air. I have lots of ideas for what my first scale build would be and this and the Camel you just got are both on it. Top of my list is still a set of T6 Texan plans I scaled up to about 88" wingspan. Would go full scale with the split flaps, retracts, and try to do a scale exhaust with smoke pouring out of it.