• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tri-Cities Huckfest 2015 Sept 10-13 (Richland, Washington)

dougb

50cc
Sorry man! I took care of it and he's banned! Thanks for the heads up. I've been out of town and just got cell service on my way home.

No worries, appreciate the quick work. I wasn't sure I clicked the right button so thought I'd better make sure folks knew that guy was trouble. Well more trouble than myself. LOL

Doug B.

dougb

50cc
Things are moving along. Slower than I hoped but still moving. The club is hosting a warbird event this weekend so I'm working on that event right now.
Huckfest will get my full attention starting Sunday evening

Should have some nice raffle prizes ... DA, EF, TH

The parking plan is coming along, had some changes so hope to nail it down next week. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone's wishes.

I appreciate everyone's patience, I'm juggling multiple RC events, life, multiple moves, farming and aging parents.

Doug B.

dougb

50cc
Teaser ... raffle is approaching $2K in prizes, can you say engine from DA? Foamys from Twisted Hobbys? More to come ...

Doug B.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Teaser ... raffle is approaching $2K in prizes, can you say engine from DA? Foamys from Twisted Hobbys? More to come ...

Doug B.

Nice!!! Sounds like it will be awesome! I'm gonna try and make it... Can't promise anything though.

dougb

50cc
T-shirts are ordered and will be available at the event. We were able to get some good pricing on some really good quality shirts and will pass the savings on to all of you. We don't have exact pricing yet but it's looking like something between $12 and $15.

Doug B.

dougb

50cc
Some of the raffle prizes ... Big, big, big thanks to Desert Aircraft & Twisted Hobbys for supporting the event.

Doug B.

Attachments

• DA_50_Raffle.jpg
    DA_50_Raffle.jpg
    690.1 KB · Views: 310
  • DA_120_Raffle.jpg
    DA_120_Raffle.jpg
    769.7 KB · Views: 301
  • TH_raffle.jpg
    TH_raffle.jpg
    726.5 KB · Views: 279