• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tri-Cities Huckfest 2015 (Washington)

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Doug, we all wish you good luck and success with this new event in he Northwest.

For the purpose of clarity from your initial post, I am actually easy to get a hold of: I answer that phone and return calls everyday, and get to all emails as soon as possible.

Also for the purpose of being perfectly clear: the Tri-Cities Huckfest is a new event, and not the continuation, relocation, or heritage from the Wenatchee Huckfest as has been posted in other threads or forums.
The PAU huckfest in Wenatchee is dead, killed by the Red Apple Flyers club who decided to no longer let us host the event at their club.
This is an opportunity for NEW PEOPLE, to organize a

dougb

50cc
Thanks.

OK, I'll copy your text and post it on all of my event threads. I think most folks realize that e-mail is not 100% reliable. You did not reply to my e-mail or Clark's. You did reply to my PM. Thank you.
If I had needed immediate assistance I would have called you. I didn't think this issue was worth interrupting you at work. You are reachable.

Fair enough, the goal was respect & thankfulness of the hard work it took to build the event. I respect your feelings and will alter my future postings to reflect your wishes.

Best of luck with your new event too.

Doug B.