• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa OK. Huckfest in the Heartland

miatia54

50cc
I hope I can make this event.

Would Love to see you there,,,I meet you at the KC event,,,,

10 days to get pre registered for a chance to win a 38 in EPP AEROBEEZ SLICK,,,
Come join the fun at the oldest AMA chartered club,,, good food ,, friends,, night flying Friday and Saturday,,,
demo by Brandon Chitty on Saturday,,, candy drops for the kids,, the whole family will have fun!!

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
huck weather.JPG
one week from to day......extended forecast looks awesome. WAAAAAY better than last year. going to be a great time you won't want to miss it.

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
It is this week.....the weather is looking fantastic. The pre-registered pilots list is growing. Everyone needs to make plans to be here this weekend it is going to be a great event.

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
tomorrow is the last day to pre-register at rcflightdeck. Save $5 and be entered to win a 38" epp slick. The weather looks fantastic. Hope to see all of our flying friends there and make some new ones.