• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper build log (maybe)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Not a big deal, it'll work. Whenever gluing foam to foam it's good to have something that expand out into the foam like the white poly, but it takes a VERY small amount. Adds no weight and is not hard to sand if needed. You'll be fine. Sorry to hear about the belly pan damaged.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Ya my sisters un trained dog. But I love dogs. I already ordered new one. And I am having a ton of fun anyway doing it twice is fine.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@Terryscustom can you please elaborate on the white poly all the poly based glues I have a brownish in colour. They difficult to sand. Can you let us know the company as well hoe makes it.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I pretty much don't use poly for anything when building anymore. The white stuff is "gorilla quick" poly. It can be used for hinging but nothing structural as it does not cure "hard" it just cures quick and has descent grabbing power. I've reverted back to epoxy for hinging and I don't use poly for anything other that installing the control horn blocks for the G-10 horns.