• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Could you provide me the overall length and height of the tailwheel on your viper?
It's a standard J&J Tailwheel (The best IMHO). Hard to know where to measure but from where it goes into the fuse to the wheel is about 10.5" and it is approx. 3.75 tall.

tylerzx9r

100cc
Nice work Terry! Looking forward to seeing several of these in the air and on the flight line this year! Thanks also for an awesome build thread, while sharing your expertise! Your a one off cool cat in my book, and I'm honored to know you and "the LAW"! You are a definite blessing to several of us and this community!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
@Terryscustom I played around with some mixing and figured out a way to do flaps and crow. It is not 100% ideal, but it works well. I am uploading the video now.