• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Lil helper2.jpg
Finished up the last of the Guinness Extra Stout and starting on some more LiL' Helper...this IPA is leaps and bounds better than the for-mentioned local IPA. I'm most assuredly convinced Mother's has it down when it comes to brewing beer... :cheers:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Read em and weep boys. My buddy that owns the local liquor store made me a deal I couldn't refuse. He was clearing out some oddball inventory from the build your own six pack rack. I picked up 133 bottles total. I just did a real quick count I believe there is 43 different kinds!
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
Read em and weep boys. My buddy that owns the local liquor store made me a deal I couldn't refuse. He was clearing out some oddball inventory from the build your own six pack rack. I picked up 133 bottles total. I just did a real quick count I believe there is 43 different kinds!
View attachment 24597

Damn Mike..there 's gotta be a bunch of goodies in that lot...Wow some people have all the luck...;)