• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Started out with a Blue Moon and now I've switched to Guinness...man I must say, since becoming a Guinness fan, beers like Blue Moon and many of the domestics just don't cut the mustard any more...I have been spoiled....:cheers:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Started out with a Blue Moon and now I've switched to Guinness...man I must say, since becoming a Guinness fan, beers like Blue Moon and many of the domestics just don't cut the mustard any more...I have been spoiled....:cheers:
It only gets worse from here bro. Pretty soon Guinness will start to taste watery to you. Then you'll be looking at the double stouts.:D

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Drinking some Dragon's Milk tonight.:way_to_go:
It's a good bourbon stout, but not as good as MILF or Bourbon County Stout. And doesn't hold a candle to Mephistopheles. It lacks that sharp edge that those others have. Would probably make a good first bourbon stout for someone to try since it has a little less bite to it. Very smooth.
image.jpg
image.jpg