• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Started my night with a Hemp Hop Rye. I still don't like that beer. But there was a couple in that large assortment I bought a couple weeks ago so I thought I'd give it another try. Nope. Still taste funky.
So, I switched over to George Killian's Irish Red.:way_to_go:

Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good...you can be our beer patriarch and lead us not into beer wanna be temptation:cheers:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Got some work done on my L4 Grasshopper today. I had a little help too.:D

image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
Not sure you will put it together right under the MILF influence. LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I haven't forgotten about your MOCARES package Mike....been so dang busy:oblong:

I had to dig into the MILF tonight:cheers:....nothing like living in a drama filled house, sometimes I think it would make a good reality TV show.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I haven't forgotten about your MOCARES package Mike....been so dang busy:oblong:

I had to dig into the MILF tonight:cheers:....nothing like living in a drama filled house, sometimes I think it would make a good reality TV show.
What's the matter Dennis? Your mom find out you're moving to china?! :spongebob:

Mikeq

150cc
All jokes aside, I had a Chinese lady customer several years ago you probably spoke English better than I did and had been in this country for just six years. She claimed she learned English only after coming to this country.