• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Bipeguy03

150cc
Hanging out at a lake front house awaiting tomorrow's football game in Clemson (wife's almamater). Drinking Atlanta based Sweetwater IPA tonight. A great IPA, even better with family, friends, a strong summer wind blowing from the lake and the moon's reflection on the water. The Allman Bros channel on Pandora makes the beer taste even better. No flying this weekend.

Awesome! :)

I'm getting some flying in this weekend though, got the D.O.G.S airshow at the Air Force Museum tomorrow, then my own personal fly-inn at home on Sunday :)

Sorry had to rub it in a little that I was flying ;) even though it sounds like you're having a blast too!!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Warning!!!! Mixing Draught angd American Lager Mussssssst boost the Aclohal content somehow.............. :big-grin::yesss:

I'm feeling pretty good after only 2!!!!!
That's only cause you haven't drank in a while. Guinness is only 4%! And that blonde Guinness ain't right. Guinness is supposed to be a Burnett.:D

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hanging out at a lake front house awaiting tomorrow's football game in Clemson (wife's almamater). Drinking Atlanta based Sweetwater IPA tonight. A great IPA, even better with family, friends, a strong summer wind blowing from the lake and the moon's reflection on the water. The Allman Bros channel on Pandora makes the beer taste even better. No flying this weekend.
Ambience is everything.:yesss:

Bipeguy03

150cc
Y
That's only cause you haven't drank in a while. Guinness is only 4%! And that blonde Guinness ain't right. Guinness is supposed to be a Burnett.:D

Yea, I'm a brown eyed brunette kinda guy but a little blonde is good now and then ;) Just don't repeat that near my girl lol

But really, you should give it a try it's a nice change of pace!

Of to the the D.O.G.S fly-inn in the A.M so I better lay off :) lol

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Y

Yea, I'm a brown eyed brunette kinda guy but a little blonde is good now and then ;) Just don't repeat that near my girl lol

But really, you should give it a try it's a nice change of pace!

Of to the the D.O.G.S fly-inn in the A.M so I better lay off :) lol
Doh! I hope she don't see this.;)