• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Wife is out of town so just my 2 boys and I. Perfect, we went fishing. First to lunch, more than they could afford so I chipped in a couple of 20's. I had the wonderful stone delicious ipa, then I caught fish. 25 acres in the city of Roswell, older couple passed away a few years ago so the property just sits for sale (with no trespassing signs).

Always wanted to sneak in and fish so we did, lots of little bass, need to find the big ones next time. Great father's day.

IMG-5551.jpg

IMG-5566.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Wife is out of town so just my 2 boys and I. Perfect, we went fishing. First to lunch, more than they could afford so I chipped in a couple of 20's. I had the wonderful stone delicious ipa, then I caught fish. 25 acres in the city of Roswell, older couple passed away a few years ago so the property just sits for sale (with no trespassing signs).

Always wanted to sneak in and fish so we did, lots of little bass, need to find the big ones next time. Great father's day.

View attachment 118195

View attachment 118196

Good times brother

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Some sort of spicy margarita (2) at a Mexican restaurant last night. Somebody else drove home because those things got me.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Some sort of spicy margarita (2) at a Mexican restaurant last night. Somebody else drove home because those things got me.
Our local Mexican place makes them really strong too. Even one regular size margarita and I have to take stock before I drive home. If I have more than one or if I order a large, forget about it. I don't drink them too often anymore cause they give me heartburn. Usually stick with Modelo Negra now days.