• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikey like. :yesss:

IMG_5262.jpeg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
In Tulsa visiting family, mom, her blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream, her moist banana nut bread...... With vanilla
Ice cream. Burgers on the grill, fried chicken, collard greens, baked beans, corn bread, brisket, I ate well.

TonyHallo

150cc
Had to drink this over the weekend. Recently moved the brewery about two miles north of me on the Allegheny River. Iron City Beer a Pittsburgh favorite, moved into an old PPG windshield factory in Creighton PA. I believe we make 400 cans per minute.
Of course I had to clean the palette with Miller Lite.

download.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Had to drink this over the weekend. Recently moved the brewery about two miles north of me on the Allegheny River. Iron City Beer a Pittsburgh favorite, moved into an old PPG windshield factory in Creighton PA. I believe we make 400 cans per minute.
Of course I had to clean the palette with Miller Lite.

View attachment 121431

Cleaning a light beer palate with more light water beer?