• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Damn it....
Oh just wait till you get ahold of one of these babies. Makes your lips go numb after half a bottle. Then your head gets a little fuzzy before you can finish the bottle. And that's the truth! You just read it on the Internet so you know it has to be true.:D
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
Yeah that acronym says it all...got to go to Memphis tomorrow...I'll see if they have it...went to a local liquor store and started go ask for it but looking at the young lady waiting on me...I opted not to ask...

Last edited:

Mikeq

150cc
goose I.jpg
I ordered a Goose Island IPA but they were out...so I ordered a Sam Adams draft and they brought it out in a Goose Island glass...I asked the waitress if she was messing with my head...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Yeah that acronym says it all...got to go to Memphis tomorrow...I'll see if they have it...went to a local liquor store and started go ask for it but looking at the young lady waiting on me...I opted not to ask...

Kinda like the first time you went to buy a box of condoms and realized the cashier was some old church lady that's best friends with your grandma!