• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Delivered a motorcycle today, the girl invited me in her house to have a beer with her and her girlfriend.......I knew where that was going!!!, the only issue was she had to much junk in the trunk for me:eek:, damn morals!!!!

You are like me in those situations....look before ya leap....LOL.....Dennis I started to ask Mike where in the hell have you been?...You haven't posted on this thread in a while...

Bipeguy03

150cc
Yeah I was beginning to wonder if we said something to run you off...glad you're back:way_to_go:

Yea I couldn't help it, you guys are just so offensive!!! LMAO

In reality I just haven't got to have much beer lately, been spending literally ALL of my money trying to get my trailer finished before the fly-in's start happening!

Mikeq

150cc
Goose Island.jpg
Tonight had some more Goose Island IPA

old chicago.jpg
Last night tried a variety with the last one being Guinness and Guinness won the contest...had about 4 more of that Irish elixir after that...needles to say I was feeling no pain...LOL