• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What models in Phoenix do you use for 3D practice?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION] is right RF is the way to go! Knife Edge Software is based out of Corvallis which is 30-40 min from my house. They came to our field (Carl Henson) a few years ago and did all of the pics for RF. We are the default field which is such an honor for our club. I hope they will come back soon and do another shoot as we have made tons of improvements like 6 big concrete pads for the big birds!

wedoitall

I used to have Phoenix and found some decent planes to download . Actually I thought the physics in it were a touch better. It helped me with rollers you can slow it down too. I like my RF too

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
That was easy. I thought it could only be done in real flight. Now maybe I can learn to do more than 6 rollers without losing rhythm. :thumbup: