• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Whats going on everyone?! What are yall doing...

Tseres

150cc
I like the title of this thread. It includes everyone. This is the start of building season her in Indiana. However there is still about 6 weeks of on and off flying before it gets to cold for my old bones and we move indoors.
I got a lump on the building season in the beginning of September when I starte a scratch build on a 1/3rd scale Albatross D-III for the Dawn patrols around here. Hope to have it finished by spring. I'm taking a break from it and building a 35cc PAU Edge for a fiend of mine. Hoping for a maiden next week sometime.
IMG_3097.JPG
IMG_3105.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG
IMG_3131.JPG
IMG_3132.JPG
IMG_3141.JPG

I have this coming week off from work. I'm close to Charlotte NC. I just check the upcoming weather at the national weather service and it looks like some outstanding flying conditions all week long. You can bet I'm going to get in some awesome stick time. Great timing. I have a giant scale cub I have not flown yet along with a Cap 232. If anybody is going to be in this area this coming week, you should bring a plane or two.

Attachments

• DSCN2215.JPG
    DSCN2215.JPG
    275.3 KB · Views: 218