• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D When is a plane used up?

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
image.jpg A plane is used up when it looks like this!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I should have said using the heat gun makes it easier. When I really get into the removal I will be using it. It does cut down on the work.

I am still trying to come up with a scheme that will look good and is not to difficult to cover. I may even deviate from my green. Yes I said it, a different color:ooh?:

:geek: I just knew you liked "purple" too!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Been banging the Pilot 30% Edge going over 5 years. The airframe lets you know" ahead of time" (most of the time) to land and take it home and investigate the "unusual noise and vibration". And to look how it is built makes you say "WOW" How does it stay together? It is built so light. I am seeing more "less popular brand" ARF's taking this approach with design excellence and not being just a cheap imitation. What is really nice is the stock hardware and supplied tank and tubing has hung in there with it! Not saying I don't replace but rather have not "had to". Servos......different story but that is to be expected. Just pop in new gears. Engine......Yes! The china motor is still 80+ gallons strong! No hint of a power loss and really sings that 2 cycle Yang yang yang yang yang...Ying ying ying ying ying ying ( my Chinese diction for throttle down throttle up ).

Spats

100cc
The fuse is ready for some wood repairs. found a couple small surprises that can be easily repaired. Tomorrow I will strip the wings and stabs. I have the covering ready to go. Drumm roll please :dancing-chicken: Yellow black and white. Even have a couple ideas for a scheme.

After I strip the wings I will start posting some detailed modifications and repairs.
20151230_154507_resized.jpg

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
i meant center of the rectangle btw, not the entire "rectangle" or what not... il let yall explain it in detail.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The fuse is ready for some wood repairs. found a couple small surprises that can be easily repaired. Tomorrow I will strip the wings and stabs. I have the covering ready to go. Drumm roll please :dancing-chicken: Yellow black and white. Even have a couple ideas for a scheme.

After I strip the wings I will start posting some detailed modifications and repairs.View attachment 47209
Well by darn, that looks just like mine did....two weeks ago. Put some clothes on that girl will ya? Wow! :laughing:

I have the accent stripes on one wing, an entire wing yet to strip and cover and the hatch/canopy. Almost done, yay.

Can't wait to see the scheme you dream up for yours.:yesss: