• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wing Bags???

Robotech

70cc twin V2
I've used both the Hobby-Pak and WingTote. For larger wings I prefer the WingTotes because they are stiffer and allow you to lean them upright to put the wings in. The Hobby-Paks just about have to be laid flat on the ground plus the wing tube is inside the bag under the wings with only a little material to guard the leading edges of the wing from it. Hobby-Paks were about half the price though.

Billy J

50cc
anyone needing lite material wing bags sewed up my mother can do them for cash just need color and sizes for prices ! she made me a set of yellow cotton type material for the Byron Staggerwing which is now 5 years old and works perfect to stack up in trailer and shelving just give me measurements I have 3 42% wing bags 2 35% I can off of ! Shes retired also sewed me a set of custom seats out of lite vinyl for 310 Bud Nosen Pretty cool stuff having mom rc with me ! Only lite material work cause of needles and computer machine trosclairbilly@yahoo.com

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I have used Spot-On bags, Positive Snap, Pilot-RC Bags and SDS Hobby Bags, all were good, prefer the Positive Snap bags, the material used has lasted the longest out of all 4