• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Wing Sheeting loose/glue never set?

capthis

70cc twin V2
:) I got enough Gooey already! :)

This is what I get for wanting to rescue and fly old Cardens instead of just buying a new arf! :)

Naaa, its good to see a rescue every now and then. A possible kit bash with a different airfoil comes to mind now,,, a longer wing,,, a shorter fat wing,,, Split ailerons,,, :)

capthis

70cc twin V2
So I talked to my local buddy here who thinks he has enough foam already that he isn't going to use.

He also has the box, and possibly even enough Formica to use for the templates as he thinks that works better than ply?

I appreciate all the advice. I'd really like to not have to cut new wings, but if it comes that I guess that's what I will have to do.

capthis

70cc twin V2
Here's a quick picture of the Carden 330s I am rebuilding plus the big Carden Yak in the background that I really need to finish from a refurb as well.

Attachments

• 20150413_221208.jpg
    20150413_221208.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 488