Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

1/4 scale P40 Warhawk

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Blazing Wings, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

2. I would think approx. 35-40lbs

stangflyer and acerc like this.
  3. awesome engine. Perfect for the plane.

stangflyer, acerc and Jetpainter like this.
  4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Might just as well buy two of them while I'm at it, right? One for the DS Stang and one for this. Hmmm....
    pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Rob,

While you're buying two, why don't you go ahead and buy one for me too. . . . . . . :laughing:

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  6. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Quantity discount Rob. ;)

HRRC Flyer and stangflyer like this.
  7. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Well heck yeah!!
    double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. For those who are interested in the 1/4 Scale P40 Warhawk and would like to receive a discount.

Pre order and receive 10% discount on 1/4 scale P40 Warhawk kit. For ordering and customizing contact us at info@blazingwings.com

Thanks.

stangflyer likes this.
  9. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey @Blazing Wings,

Have you posted anything about this kit on RCSB? There area allot of warbird builders on that site so it may be worth your while.

Blazing Wings likes this.
  10. I will give it a shot. Cheers.

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.