Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 180" C130 Project

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by DAG214, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Super08

Super08 70cc twin V2

Wonderful engineering.

2. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

Thanks all for the wonderful comments. She is really coming along very well now.

Here is what I have done over the last week its not a ton due to my travels for work!!

DAG[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    LM411668

Attached Files:

fasteo, WMcNabb, yakken and 3 others like this.
  3. Looks AWESOME!!!....you are truly a master builder!

4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Agree 100%

5. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

Its a update:):):)

Attached Files:

fasteo, WMcNabb and yakken like this.
  6. fencelake

fencelake 70cc twin V2

whaaaooohhhh..... this is so awesome!! I love the engineering on the flaps! Well done!

7. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I clamp my foam wings between 3/4" MDF. No weights needed. Awesome project though, thanks for the update.

8. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

I have tried the MDF way, but it bows with 80" wing sections. I have just found it easier to use weights. Maybe one day I will make large MDF jigs which are reinforced.

Thanks, DAG

dhal22 likes this.
  9. Nice progress

10. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

Thanks for the great comments!!!

Here is a update!!!!

DAG

Attached Files:

fasteo, yakken, mndless and 1 other person like this.