• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3DRCForums 3D Freestyle Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, school started late August for me.
It could be done but I think it would be much more convenient if it was in the summer.

wedoitall

Ok, so for discussion's sake, we're looking at a date in early September for the Missouri event... will that be too late in the year for all you youngsters who are dominating the 3D scene?

I hope some old dude beats them all .

gyro

GSN Contributor
Regardless of who wins the contest, we all win by supporting and promoting our hobby.

Alex, our date for our Missouri event is early September, so IF we have a competition there, it'd be then.

However, another option is Bowling Green, KY in late July / early August.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
I really like the missouri field and the pictures posted of it earlier
+1

Ok, so for discussion's sake, we're looking at a date in early September for the Missouri event... will that be too late in the year for all you youngsters who are dominating the 3D scene?

I started school September 3rd this year.. Id really hate to have to miss part of my first week of school..

zmonster97

Yeah, school started late August for me. However, if it was in Missouri, I most likely wouldn't make it anyway.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I started school September 3rd this year.. Id really hate to have to miss part of my first week of school..

Thanks for the feedback, we're weighing all the options! Obviously, KY in July works better for you :)

Yeah, school started late August for me. However, if it was in Missouri, I most likely wouldn't make it anyway.

Zach, there should be an competition in the North East for you to attend.

Kennett Is still onboard if it can be in sept

Status
Not open for further replies.