• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

Think I got the fuse about finished up. Glued the rudder and rudder support on . Fuse stands up nicely on it's own.

Attachments

• IMG_2161.JPG
    IMG_2161.JPG
    444.2 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_2164.JPG
    IMG_2164.JPG
    431.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2167.JPG
    IMG_2167.JPG
    416.7 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2168.JPG
    IMG_2168.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 254

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I decided to not install them on this plane. I know they work but just do not like the looks but time will tell if it cannot do a knife edge loop then they will be installed. But looking at the rudder size compared to the Pro260 it should not have problem, I hope.

I hear ya Snoop,
I do think they help with tighter knife edge loops, easier hairiers, and slower landings. Just more over all stability. I'm in the process of making a template for them. I'll have to make rib 7 out of ply though!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The reason I build the 20cc Glitter was to get away from the wing rock my Pro260 has it is just terrible. That’s only reason I dislike the Pro260 so much is the wing rock.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I hear ya Snoop,
I do think they help with tighter knife edge loops, easier hairiers, and slower landings. Just more over all stability. I'm in the process of making a template for them. I'll have to make rib 7 out of ply though!
Why would you just not use the ones of the Pro260.

BalsaDust

Like the side by side Snoop! I'm thinking of adding side force generators on this one also!

I personally vote heck no too them as I think they look horrible. Also experience says from building and flying a 44” electric version, 56” nitro version, and a 55cc gas version tells me it will not need them. Focus on building light and you will be rewarded with a light yet strong amazing flying airframe. Though I warn the glitter isn’t for everyone as it can be one wild and crazy ride.